Savvy sellers know what's going on with the real estate market, and regular market updates from the agents at SB Home Solutions is a great way to stay informed! Each month we put together an East Valley Market Report for the current state of the real estate market in the Phoenix Metro on our blog. While this is a great place to start to find average sales prices in popular areas, as well as other important data, you'll likely want something a little more specific.
The statistics in our blog cover most of the east valley, but individual cities and neighborhoods may be significantly different. Whether you're thinking of selling, buying, or just want to stay on top of local property values, it's a good idea to set up custom alerts that are as specific as possible.
Here are some recommendations from the team to get the most accurate information directly to your inbox:
- Location - Be as specific as possible! Depending on where you live, this may mean neighborhood, subdivision, or building.
- Property Details - Include the details that best match your property (or the property you want). Examples include number of bedrooms & bathrooms, parking details, and extras such as pools.
- Timeframe - If you're interested in the current market, looking at stats from a year ago won't help (unless you want to see how things have changed). Appraisers typically look at sold properties within the last three months, so that's a good timeframe to work with.
- Adjustments - If you include all of this information and find that there aren't enough results, you'll want to broaden the report details. While being specific is preferable, having nothing to compare to won't help. For example, you might want to include properties that are a little bigger or smaller. Another option is to make the location a little less specific by using neighborhood instead of building, or city instead of subdivision.
- Settings - Did you know you can adjust how often you get market report alerts? While some people love to comb through daily alerts, you can choose to get them less often if you prefer!
Not sure where to begin? Just directly and we will be happy to help you get started!
Average Sales Price: Coming Soon!
Average Price per Square Foot: Coming Soon!
Average Days on Market: Coming Soon!
The east valley has seen a consistent rise in property value over the past few years. Despite new construction, the supply of homes remains limited, which encourages the increase of property value.
The areas experiencing an increase in available jobs, amenities, and property options are the same ones that are seeing the more dramatic rise in property values. The competition amongst cities and neighborhoods is likely to encourage every area to push for similar growth.
The east valley is currently a seller's market. When it's a seller's market, buyers are competing to find and purchase the best homes available. Homes that sit on the market for a long time are either overpriced or not being marketed correctly to gain enough exposure to qualified buyers.
Thinking about selling? If you want to receive multiple offers on your home, now is the time. If you want to know what you can expect when listing your home with SB Home Solutions, click here.
Sign up for regular market updates for your neighborhood, or request a valuation of your home if you want to find out how your home stacks up against the competition!